You plant one we plant one
You encourage your local community to grow their own trees.
We plant matching trees in developing countries for each tree kit you sell.
Give back to mother earth
Your students will learn about being socially responsible, caring for the environment and caring for each other. They will grow their trees from seed and learn about other people in developing countries doing exactly the same thing. Imagine how excited your students will be knowing that another tree will be planted in a developing country to match the one they are growing.
Get your students Growing!
- "I care about the trees and that we are able to live a happy life."SeanSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- "I love trees because they give us paper and maple syrup."Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It's important to take care of the earth and keep it clean so we have a pretty environment to live in."Lauren - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It is important to take care of the Earth because we need a clean, safe, healthy, and beautiful environment for all the world's children, and for all the future generations of children to come."Mrs. Dorfman - TeacherCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "We need to take care of the earth because it is our only home."Nate - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because they are a part of Nature that we can’t live without."IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- "I love trees because they are a gift from God."IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- "I think a Forest Nation would be really fun, and we'd have our own tree that we'd be able to see how it develops and grow and take care of it."Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- Margaret Robinson ~ Atkins High School in Arkansas
AP Human Geography and Earth Science classes at Atkins High School in Arkansas planted a Red Oak tree in honor of Global Cooperation day! We are doing our part! (See their tree)
- "I like trees because you can climb them, you can put a swing on them and you can put a treehouse in them. "Nick - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It's important to take care of the earth so it’s healthy and we have a place to live for a long time."Cameron - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "A ForestNation would be beautiful and healthy for both humans and creatures. It would be green as far as you could see and the air would be so fresh and crisp."Danielle - Castlebay ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I think a place where everyone grew their own tree would be inspiring, especially children planting trees - I believe that it would encourage everyone, even our littlest citizens to take care of the earth in a very special way."Christine - ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because you can put swings and things in them."Samantha - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because they are a great place to sit and read a book with a friend."Ethan - KindergartenerCastlebay Lane Charter School
- Tiffany Napierala ~ Ascension Lutheran School
Ascension Lutheran School in Thousand Oaks, Canada, will be planting a white alder in our teaching garden on Friday morning. Blessings!! (Tree Planting Day 1. See their tree)
Easy to start fundraising and tailor made campaign on request.
We’ll help you make your fundraiser a big success because you’ll be helping us to encourage everyone to grow their own trees. You can start with zero upfront costs and we’ll provide free design and marketing services, a fundraiser web page and even online payment processing.
100% for our planet and up to 80% for your school!
Raise funds for your school whilst encouraging your local community to grow their own trees. Free forms and campaign page. Up to 80% profit: Tree kits are just $2.50 each, you can sell them at any price you want.
You’re helping us encourage people to grow their own trees. So we’ll help you make your school fundraiser a big success .Fundraising Form.
* Designed for US Letter size or A4 paper, 2 sided print and then fold.
* This will help you add up the total sales from all participants.
Get free printed versions of the fundraising forms!
Imagine if schools…
and their students encourage their local communities to grow trees. There are over 145,000 schools in North America and 29,000 schools in the UK, totaling over 69 million students. If just 10% of this number encouraged 5 people on average to grow their own trees, that’s over 34 million trees. Now imagine that another tree gets planted in a developing country to match each of these trees. This would have a massive social and environmental impact around the world.
Encourage your community to grow trees with your school fundraising. It will help us connect with nature and help us all connect with each other.