Tree Gifts for all Occasions - Give a unique tree gift people will love
Trees are the most special and thoughtful gift you could ever give. Nurturing a tree from seed and watching it grow connects us with nature and connects us to each other.
Gift trees for occasions like these...
Tree kits are the perfect gift alternative to greeting cards and gift cards. Commemorate life’s moments – birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions – by planting and gifting trees to honor your friends and loved ones.
If you represent an organization, jump straight to the companies or the schools section for ideas.
A Tree gift is a gift for everyone
- Tree gifts are unique. People will appreciate your thoughtful gesture.
- The tree will grow and benefit them in so many ways. Just being surrounded by plants has a positive effect.
- They help people connect with nature. They will learn to care for trees and their environment.
- You are giving them memories for a lifetime, because trees have a long lifespan
- Trees add to the beauty of their home and surroundings which they will thank you for
- It feels good to giving trees.
- You will help green our planet.
- Be proud that it's eco friendly and leaves no waste behind, unlike gifts made from plastic which pollute our environment.
For Mother Earth
- Trees absorb carbon dioxide in the air and help keep Mother Earth cool.
- They breathe out the fresh oxygen that fill our lungs with life.
- They trap harmful pollutants such as ozone and nitrogen dioxide in their leaves
- They trap the excess heat from the Sun and help keep our surroundings cool. Trees also block strong winds to protect us.
- Trees work together to make soil stronger with their branching roots. They also improve soil quality by providing for microorganisms beneficial for the soil.
- They disperse rain with their broad canopies to avoid flooding
Tree Gifts for Every Occasion
Let’s make this holiday season a season of joy, giving and planting by gifting trees to our dear ones. Wish season’s greetings with trees instead of lifeless greeting cards.
Christmas Tree Gifts
A tree gift is a wonderful way to say Merry Christmas to your loved ones. Evergreen tree species, fir trees in particular are superb gifts for Christmas holidays. These trees symbolize the continuity of life and fit nicely into the ethos of traditional winter season festivities. And in a few years, the gifted tree will grow up to become a Christmas tree to spread further joy.
Thanksgiving Tree Gifts
Be grateful for the past year and celebrate the spirit of giving with your family & friends by gifting them trees on Thanksgiving. Trees are also a great way to say thanks to your Thanksgiving dinner host.
Hanukkah Tree Gifts
Hanukkah is a Jewish festival celebrating the rededication of the Temple in Jerusalem after its defilement by the Syrian Greeks in 164 BCE.
Celebrate the festival of lights with your family and friends by giving them the gift of a tree. A tree symbolically represents more light in our world. So you can give 8 trees for the 8 days of Hannukah celebrations, lighting up a candle on the hanukkiah each day. Alternatively, give 1 tree on day 1, 2 on day 2, and so on sending out a message of eco consciousness synonymous with Hanukkah traditions.
Kwanzaa Tree Gifts
Kwanzaa is a pan-African holiday which celebrates family, community and culture.
Celebrate Kwanzaa with your family and community by gifting them trees. Kwanzaa literally means ‘first fruits’, so these tree gifts are also coherent with the celebrations of a fresh harvest season. As is tradition, Zawadi or gifts are given to children during Kwanzaa and they are the centerpiece of home decorations. The present is given on New Year’s Eve and it’s recommended to give things that are creative or artistic in nature. So tree gifts are tailor made for this tradition.
Easter Tree Gifts
Celebrate the arrival of spring with tree gifts for Easter. Choose small stature tree species like Bonsai which can grow up to be used as Easter trees. Your gift will symbolize new life and new beginnings fitting well to the Easter holiday spirit.
Valentine's Day Tree Gifts
Celebrate Valentine’s day with trees that grow as love grows. Choose flower seed species such as rose and lilies to plant it in the name of your love. When these flowers bloom, they would become an unforgettable way to express your love. Trees like jasmine and fern also have deep meaning for love. Jasmine expresses beauty while fern expresses sincerity.
Birthday Tree Gifts
Trees are the perfect birthday present. Unlike other gifts, your gift will be remembered throughout the year and for a lifetime. Tree gifts are also a beautiful way to welcome newborns to the world. Celebrate new life with a new life for the family to forever cherish.
Young kids are most excited about their birthday gifts, so imagine what impact you could have by giving them a tree. The tree also helps the kids empathize for Mother Earth at an early age and that’s really a gift to their parents and our future.
Wedding Tree Gifts
A tree is a thoughtful present for newlyweds. It marks the beginning of a family. Your gift will very much be a part of this family’s story. It will grow in their backyard as a beautiful reminder of their special day and their journey together.
Marriages are also an appropriate occasion to encourage eco responsibility. Instead of paper made greeting cards, newlyweds can gift trees to their friends, family and well wishers.
Mother's Day Tree Gifts
Say thanks to your Mom with tree gifts instead of greeting cards. Celebrate Mother’s Day by giving her a beautiful tree.
A tree gift conveys your unspoken love for your mom. It shows how much you honor and appreciate her for all that she has done for you.
Corporate Tree Gifts for Every Campaign
Branded trees are a hit promotional product and unique gifts to wow your customers, clients and associates.
- Boost sales by offering trees with each purchase
- Go green with your swag/giveaways at events, trade shows, etc
- Improve engagement and retention
- Strengthen relationships with partners and associates
Gift trees to your employees and make them your best brand ambassadors. They will love you for helping them make an impact at work. Not only does it make work more fulfilling, it shows your commitment to the environment as a team.
Tree Gifts for School Fundraisers
Amazing Impact and Education Benefits
Imagine if schools sold trees instead of cookies to raise funds. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- People will appreciate your shift to eco friendly gifts
- Students will get educated about trees, nature and Mother Earth
- The trees will contribute to the greenery in your community
Why Give Tree Gifts with us?
We plant matching trees for every Tree Gift you give with us. So double your impact with your gifts and help reforest Mother Earth! #YouPlantWePlant