Imagine if schools…
and their students encourage their local communities to grow trees. There are over 145,000 schools in North America and 29,000 schools in the UK, totaling over 69 million students. If just 10% of this number encouraged 5 people on average to grow their own trees, that’s over 34 million trees. Now imagine that another tree gets planted in a developing country to match each of these trees. This would have a massive social and environmental impact around the world.
Encourage your community to grow trees with your school fundraising. It will help us connect with nature and help us all connect with each other.
Give back to Earth with your School Fundraising
You plant one we plant one
You encourage your local community to grow their own trees. We will plant an additional tree in a developing country for each tree growing kit you sell.
We recommend that all participants grow their own tree seedlings first, for about 4 weeks. They can show it to people when they fundraise and make a big impact! Also use our free lesson plans to motivate your teams.
1. Choose your trees and growing kits, and the country where we plant a tree for each kit you sell.
2. Give a fundraising form to each student, so they can take their orders.
3. Set your goals… Aim to sell 5 to 10 tree kits per student.
4. Register your trees in your online campaign to see the impact on our planet
- Margaret Robinson ~ Atkins High School in Arkansas
AP Human Geography and Earth Science classes at Atkins High School in Arkansas planted a Red Oak tree in honor of Global Cooperation day! We are doing our part! (See their tree)
- "It is important to take care of the Earth because we need a clean, safe, healthy, and beautiful environment for all the world's children, and for all the future generations of children to come."Mrs. Dorfman - TeacherCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I care about the trees and that we are able to live a happy life."SeanSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- "I love trees because they are a great place to sit and read a book with a friend."Ethan - KindergartenerCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It's important to take care of the earth and keep it clean so we have a pretty environment to live in."Lauren - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because you can put swings and things in them."Samantha - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I think a place where everyone grew their own tree would be inspiring, especially children planting trees - I believe that it would encourage everyone, even our littlest citizens to take care of the earth in a very special way."Christine - ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "A ForestNation would be beautiful and healthy for both humans and creatures. It would be green as far as you could see and the air would be so fresh and crisp."Danielle - Castlebay ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It's important to take care of the earth so it’s healthy and we have a place to live for a long time."Cameron - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- Ida DominguezLegacy Preparatory Charter Academy
As part of our Earth Day and Arbor Day lesson plans, this year we aim to plant more trees outside our school to care for our planet and communicate our green values. Plus, with ForestNation we have the added value that for each tree kit purchase, they will plant a tree in the country we selected which is Haiti
- "I think a Forest Nation would be really fun, and we'd have our own tree that we'd be able to see how it develops and grow and take care of it."Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because they give us paper and maple syrup."Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I love trees because they are a gift from God."IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- Eric Petersiel ~ Principal at the Leo Baeck School
Running the tree kit program at our school provided our students with the opportunity to engage directly in an international environmental effort, growing their own tree at home while at the same time knowing that they were having an impact on improving the world. This product served the educational and experiential needs of our school perfectly.
- "We need to take care of the earth because it is our only home."Nate - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I like trees because you can climb them, you can put a swing on them and you can put a treehouse in them. "Nick - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- Tiffany Napierala ~ Ascension Lutheran School
Ascension Lutheran School in Thousand Oaks, Canada, will be planting a white alder in our teaching garden on Friday morning. Blessings!! (Tree Planting Day 1. See their tree)
- "I love trees because they are a part of Nature that we can’t live without."IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario
- 50 people
- 100 people
- 250 people
- 500 people
- 750 people
- 500 kits
- 1000 kits
- 2500 kits
- 5000 kits
- 7500 kits
- 1000 trees
- 2000 trees
- 5000 trees
- 10000 Trees
- 15000 trees
Raised / Profit
- $5,000 / $3,750
- $10,000 / $7,500
- $25,000 / $20,000
- $50,000 / $40,000
- $75,000 / $60,000
* Tree kits cost $2.99 each, $2.49 for 500 or more. Made in the USA and Canada.
You’re helping us encourage people to grow their own trees. So we’ll help you make your school fundraiser a big success .Fundraising Form.
* Designed for US Letter size or A4 paper, 2 sided print and then fold.
* This will help you add up the total sales from all participants.