School Fundraising with Earth Day Network and ForestNation
Green Fundraising with a Big Impact
Earth Day Network and ForestNation are partnering to change school fundraising for the better. As always, for every tree you plant ForestNation will plant another tree in a developing country. In addition, a portion of every tree kit sold will go to support Earth Day Network’s Canopy Project, resulting in even more trees planted.
The benefits of taking part in this unique fundraising opportunity are:
- Avoid the wasteful and sometimes unhealthy traditional fundraising options.
- Earn as much as 80% profit for your school or club.
- Increase your impact: for every tree you plant ForestNation will plant another.
- Help Earth Day Network’s Canopy Project plant even more trees around the world.
- "I like trees because you can climb them, you can put a swing on them and you can put a treehouse in them. "Nick - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It is important to take care of the Earth because we need a clean, safe, healthy, and beautiful environment for all the world's children, and for all the future generations of children to come."Mrs. Dorfman - TeacherCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "It's important to take care of the earth and keep it clean so we have a pretty environment to live in."Lauren - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
- "I think a place where everyone grew their own tree would be inspiring, especially children planting trees - I believe that it would encourage everyone, even our littlest citizens to take care of the earth in a very special way."Christine - ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School
- Eric Petersiel ~ Principal at the Leo Baeck School
Running the tree kit program at our school provided our students with the opportunity to engage directly in an international environmental effort, growing their own tree at home while at the same time knowing that they were having an impact on improving the world. This product served the educational and experiential needs of our school perfectly.
- "It's important to take care of the earth so it’s healthy and we have a place to live for a long time."Cameron - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School
You plant one we plant one
For each tree growing kit you sell we plant another tree in a developing country.
Choose your trees and growing kits, and the country where we plant a tree for each kit you sell.
Give a fundraising form to each student, so they can take their orders.
Set your goals… Aim to sell 5 to 10 tree kits per student.
Register your trees in your online campaign to see the impact on our planet.
* Trees, flowers, plants and herbs selected for your area.
* We’ll send you beautiful fundraising forms and make a campaign web page for you – FOR FREE!
The Canopy Project
Earth Day Network’s Canopy Project plants trees that help the world’s impoverished communities sustain themselves and their local economies. Trees reverse the impacts of land degradation and provide food, energy and income, helping communities to achieve long-term economic and environmental sustainability.
- 50 people
- 100 people
- 250 people
- 500 people
- 750 people
- 500 kits
- 1000 kits
- 2500 kits
- 5000 kits
- 7500 kits
- 1000 trees
- 2000 trees
- 5000 trees
- 10000 Trees
- 15000 trees
Raised / Profit
- $5,000 / $3,750
- $10,000 / $7,500
- $25,000 / $20,000
- $50,000 / $40,000
- $75,000 / $60,000
* Tree kits cost $2.99 each, $2.49 for 500 or more. Made in the USA and Canada.
You’re helping us encourage people to grow their own trees. So we’ll help you make your fundraiser a big success .Fundraising Form.
* Designed for US Letter size or A4 paper, 2 sided print and then fold.
* This will help you add up the total sales from all participants.