You Plant We Plant
You’re amazing! You can plant 4 trees with 1 Tree Kit:
- We plant one matching tree for each tree kit.
- When you make a Tree Post we’ll plant an additional tree.
- When you Replant your tree in a bigger pot, garden or forest we’ll plant another Tree.
Get Your Students Growing!
Tree Kits are the greenest School Fundraiser ever! They’re also a socially responsible and sustainable learning activity that lasts a lifetime.
Ask your local community to grow trees with you and raise the funds your schools needs. We’ll also plant matching trees in developing countries.
- Nick - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"I like trees because you can climb them, you can put a swing on them and you can put a treehouse in them. "
- Samantha - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"I love trees because you can put swings and things in them."
- Christine - ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School"I think a place where everyone grew their own tree would be inspiring, especially children planting trees - I believe that it would encourage everyone, even our littlest citizens to take care of the earth in a very special way."
- IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario"I love trees because they are a gift from God."
- IsabelleSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario"I love trees because they are a part of Nature that we can’t live without."
- Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"I love trees because they give us paper and maple syrup."
- Tiffany Napierala ~ Ascension Lutheran SchoolAscension Lutheran School in Thousand Oaks, Canada, will be planting a white alder in our teaching garden on Friday morning. Blessings!!
- Ethan - KindergartenerCastlebay Lane Charter School"I love trees because they are a great place to sit and read a book with a friend."
- Danielle - Castlebay ParentCastlebay Lane Charter School"A ForestNation would be beautiful and healthy for both humans and creatures. It would be green as far as you could see and the air would be so fresh and crisp."
- Margaret Robinson ~ Atkins High School in ArkansasAP Human Geography and Earth Science classes at Atkins High School in Arkansas planted a Red Oak tree in honor of Global Cooperation day! We are doing our part!
- SeanSt. John the Evangelist Catholic School, Whitby, Ontario"I care about the trees and that we are able to live a happy life."
- Lauren - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"It's important to take care of the earth and keep it clean so we have a pretty environment to live in."
- Caitlyn - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"I think a Forest Nation would be really fun, and we'd have our own tree that we'd be able to see how it develops and grow and take care of it."
- Nate - 1st GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"We need to take care of the earth because it is our only home."
- Mrs. Dorfman - TeacherCastlebay Lane Charter School"It is important to take care of the Earth because we need a clean, safe, healthy, and beautiful environment for all the world's children, and for all the future generations of children to come."
- Michelle LongGreen Schools AllianceWe offered GSA branded Tree Kits as a premium gift in return for a donation. In addition to increased revenues, the Tree Kits drew attendees into our booth and engaged them in discussions regarding the GSA programs. Over 1,000 pieces of literature were distributed as a result, and we made some excellent contacts.
- Cameron - 3rd GraderCastlebay Lane Charter School"It's important to take care of the earth so it’s healthy and we have a place to live for a long time."
- Gracemarie RozeaPresident for NYS PTAThis is greenest fundraiser ever, and ForestNation will plant matching trees in developing countries. You can raise funds for your school and give your students fun education with nature.